OmniCore Designs MoonPhase Camp Chair (Review)
If you’re looking for an ultra-sturdy and highly adaptable camping chair for multiple people, you’ve found it. The MoonPhase SeatShift is truly one of the best seating solutions we’ve ever come across as it’s comfortable, convenient, and allows for seating customization.
About The Product
Developed by OmniCoreDesigns, the MoonPhase SeatShit Triple-Quad is a folding camp chair like no other. It features an innovative design that allows you to change and customize your seating experience as you see fit. Basically, it’s a sofa and loveseat in one: when in traditional sofa formation, three people can sit comfortably side by side, but when (moonphase) shifted, folks can actually make eye contact and converse (and that’s whether two or three people are sitting!). It’s the ideal seating solution when camping with friends and family!
The chair is made from a heavy-duty steel tubing (19 mm thick) that is puncture resistant and able to withstand 300 pounds per seat with no issues. The seats themselves are constructed from a rugged 600 denier PVC polyester, so they’re durable as they can be. Importantly, they’re also pretty comfy as they’re padded and insulated, but there are also mesh sidewalls for proper ventilation. Each seat comes with its own drop-down cup holder and bottle opener so you don’t have to get up once you’re comfortably seated.
- Sofa and loveseat in one with shapeshift technology
- The frame is made from thick, heavy-duty, powder-coated steel tubing
- The seats are made from rugged, puncture-resistant PVC polyester
- Sloped armrests with cup holders and bottle openers
- Double-layered padded quilted seats with mesh walls
- Weight capacity is 300 pounds per chair (900 pounds in total)
- Comes with a storage sack for easy transportation and storage
- Two seating options for maximum adaptability
- Super-sturdy and durable construction
- Comfortable and spacious seats
- Perfect for camping with friends and family
- Not a con per se, but we wish the shoulder strap was more padded for comfortable carrying